Take note that Google would release certain updates to the Play Store, not only to apply changes but also to fix security bugs. If you can’t wait for this update to come to your region, then you can download the APK version of the Play Store instead.
It is important to wait for any official updates to come to your device via the service provider. However, you can also try installing the APK file of the said app in order to go ahead of the process without waiting for eternity.
- Make sure that you have enabled the Unknown Sources option by toggling the switch on its right to On. Simply go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
- Now, you need to connect your device via a USB connector to your computer. The other end should be inserted to the charging port of the mobile device.
- Search the APK app version from a trusted source on the Web browser. Once you have located it, you need to install it onto your device.
- Before that, you have to copy that file to your device by browsing the memory folder where you have downloaded the file and copy it to the destination folder.
- After copying the APK file, you have to click it on your mobile device in order to install it. Just follow the instructions when prompted to continue with the installation.
Make sure to disable the toggle switch to Off, so Unknown Sources can’t just install harmful apps onto your smartphone without your knowledge.