From mobile phones to game consoles, Minecraft is everywhere. In fact, it’s been dubbed as the new generation’s Super Mario where fans are always looking forward to the latest update, the newest merchandise and even the semi-annual “MineCon” convention.
Moreover, just as 2020 kicks in, the Minecraft 126.96.36.199 APK is also available now for download.
Mojang Studio, Minecraft’s developer released the new Minecraft Beta 188.8.131.52 update on February 3, 2020, the first for this year that will be available for Xbox One, Windows 10 and Android devices.
This test version of the game fixes bugs from the Minecraft world game as well as releasing a new version called Nether Update, which is expected to be formally released by the end of the month.
Although version 1.14 is still not yet finished, this new release is a positive sign for players that Mojang continues to commit in improving Minecraft through updates and fixes.
What fixes can you expect from Minecraft Beta 184.108.40.206?
Some of the most basic fixes that Mojang’s development has done for Minecraft 220.127.116.11 APK include:
- Fixed crashes that players experienced during gameplay.
- Minecraft no longer crashes when the wolf jumps after the player in the Nether portal.
- The empty map and compass in the Crafting Grid no longer causes the game to crash.
- The game no longer crashes when a split-screen player joined a game on Nintendo Switch.
- The game no longer crashes when loading the “Extreme Speed Runner” Marketplace world on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Fixed an issue in the Marketplace where text could sometimes overlap when using different window resolutions.
- The locator’s bone rotation will be inherited again by the local space for particles attached to entities.
What do you need to know about Minecraft Beta?
Since Minecraft 18.104.22.168 APK is still a beta version of the game, here are some of the things that you need to know while previewing it:
- If you download Minecraft 22.214.171.124 APK, the beta will replace your game with a work in progress version.
- Make copes if of worlds created in beta as they cannot be opened in previous versions of the game.
- You will not have access to Realms during the beta and you can only play with non-beta players.
Since Minecraft 126.96.36.199 APK is still a work in progress, you won’t be able to appreciate its final quality just yet and its builds are also quite unstable.
Set proper expectations when downloading this version of the game, but you can also downgrade anytime.