Cyberpunk 2077 Patch Notes 1.10 is out with massive changes. This update has fixed a lot of bugs and made a lot of changes in game. We have the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to know more about this update. The size of this update is 16.8 GB, it may vary with the device.
Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.10 / 1.1
This update is available to download, you can download the latest version of this game and enjoy playing on your desired platforms. This update has added a lot of massive changes in the game.
You can also read: UFC 257 Time South Africa, USA, UK, India, Germany
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch Notes 1.10
This update includes a lot of stability improvements:
- With this update, the developers have added the memory usage improvements in different systems in game such as characters, GPU-related, interactions, environmental damage system, navigation, AI, in-game videos, street traffic, foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, and more.
- There are a lot of crash fixes.
You can also read: Resident Evil 7 Update 1.08 January 2021 Patch Notes
- The developers has made an issue where the calls from Delamain will end immediately as well as seem like they could not be picked up in Epistrophy.
- The issue has been fixed where the objective could get stuck on “Answer the call from Mr. Hands” in M’ap Tann Pelen.
- With Cyberpunk 2077 Patch Notes 1.10, the issue has been fixed where Judy can teleport underground in the Pyramid Song.
- The developers have fixed the issue where Jackie can disappear in The Pickup.
- The developers have also fixed the issue where the players could stop receiving calls as well as messages.
- The issue has been fixed where the Delamain could remain silent throughout Epistrophy if the player initially refused to assist him.
- The developers have fixed the issue where the prompt for exiting braindance could be missing.
- Invalid item from loot has been removed.
- An issue has been addressed that was responsible for saves getting oversized that is related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted, as well as trimmed the excess size from already existing saves.
- The developer has fixed the issue where the input can easily stop registering upon opening the weapon wheel as well as performing an action.
- With Cyberpunk 2077 Patch Notes 1.10, the issue has been fixed where the “Continue” button in the Main Menu could load an end game save.
You can also read: Borderlands 3 Update 1.21 Patch Notes Today January 2021
- The developer has fixed the issue where a grenade’s trajectory could be displayed in the photo mode.
- The cars spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City has been fixed.
- With this update, the developer has fixed the issue where completing one of the assaults in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute towards progression for The Jungle achievement that prevents its completion.
- The developers have fixed a lot of bugs for PlayStation 4.
- You can easily obtain achievements in the Steam offline mode with Cyberpunk 2077 Patch Notes 1.10.
- The game startup crashes has been addressed that is related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
- The memory usage for character creation, menus, mirrors, camera remote control, scanning, have been improved on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
You can also read: UFC 4 Update 7.00 Patch Notes January 2021
- The corrupted textures on several melee weapons has been fixed.
- Concert audio would no longer be inaudible in the Never Fade Away.
We have explained the complete information regarding Cyberpunk 2077 Patch Notes 1.10 / 1.1. For detailed information, you can also visit: Source
It was the complete information regarding Cyberpunk 2077 Patch Notes 1.10. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this update then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be helpful to you.