Borderlands 3 Update 1.21 Patch Notes is out and the players want to know about this update. This update has made a lot of changes in this game. We have complete patch notes of this update that will help you to explore more about this update.
Borderlands 3 Update 1.21
This update is available to download and its downloading size is 292 MB for PS4. The downloading size of this update may vary with the device. This bugs have fixed some bugs as well as adjustments. This update would be automatically downloaded to your device. If automatic downloading does not take place then you can manually download this update on your device and enjoy playing the latest version of this game.
You can also read: UFC 4 Update 7.00 Patch Notes January 2021, Download Size
Borderlands 3 Patch Notes 1.21
- The developers have addressed the potential progression blocker created when Xbox Series X|S users would log into a map before the host as well as interact with mission objectives in the multiplayer.
- The developers have updated the vehicle spawners to not activate while another player has started travel to another map.
- Anointment support to the Linc Legendary pistol has been added with Borderlands 3 Update 1.21.
- The damage of thrown Tediore weapons has been adjusted with Borderlands 3 Update 1.21 Patch Notes.
- A reported concern that the Action Skill End apply Terror Anointment was only applying one stack of Terror has been addressed.
- The developers have updated the Siren’s Infusion as well as Forceful Expression skills to work with the Cryo element.
- Siren’s Ascendant skill to work with Expedite has been updated with Borderlands 3 Update 1.21.
- Gunner’s Iron Cub to receive Action Skill Damage boosts from Class Mods has been updated.
- The players entering Arms Race would now start with a full-heal.
- The mini-map to follow party member’s locations while in spectator mode has been updated with Borderlands 3 Update 1.21.
- Now the Mission weapons would not stay in a player’s inventory during Arms Race.
- With this update, the developers have made changes to the timer bar in Arms Race in order to correctly show the amount of time remaining during the “Kill Heavyweight Harker” objective.
You can also read: Ark Survival Evolved Patch Notes 2.47 Update January 2021
- Clear Skies Arms Race Mini-Event until January 28 at 8:59 AM PT has been activated with this update.
- The weapon damage and fire rate has been increased.
- The weapon damage has been increased.
- With Borderlands 3 Update 1.21, the weapon damage has been increased with this update.
- The developers have increased weapon damage.
You can also read: Valorant Patch Notes 2.01 Update Today January 2021
More About Borderlands 3
This game is available on various platforms such as macOS, PlayStation 5, Stadia, Xbox Series X/S, Microsoft Windows, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. You can enjoy playing this game on any of these gaming platforms. Gearbox Software is the developer of this game and 2K Games is the publisher of this game. This game was released on September 13, 2019. This game comes under Action role-playing and first-person shooter genre. Borderlands 3 game supports both Single-player and multiplayer mode. You can enjoy playing this game solo or with other players, it depends on your choice. It is an amazing first-person loot shooter where you can have a lot of fun while playing.
You can also read: Fortnite Update 15.21 Patch Notes January 20, 2021: Server Downtime Today
We have explained the complete information regarding Borderlands 3 Update 1.21 Patch Notes. If you have played the latest version of this game and want to share your experience or have any queries then you can easily drop it in the comment section. We would be happy to hear from you. Stay tuned with us for further update, as soon we will get any information regarding this or update we would be first to inform you.