Lots of people would prefer having a server hosting service for Minecraft. Well, you can’t blame them because this is a perfect option for big communities or private servers intended for friends.
Here are things that you ought to get if you are into Minecraft server hosting service.
- Powerful Hardware – regardless of your computing power, servers have powerful hardware with some massive global fiber network backing.
- Fully customizable – server hosting services offer fully customizable control panel that provides freedom and control over your server. You can upload mods and plugins, edit config files, manage worlds, and turn on/off or restart your own server easily.
- 24/7 Support – provides assistance when you have issues with your server. Moreover, you are free to send a ticket or go on live chat anytime, which you will receive responses just within the hour or less.
- Always online – just set it up and let your server run, and forget about the rest. Server hosting service ensures that your server stays always online.
If you are on a PC package, you can have a ton of features, including the following:
- So many types of servers to choose from, which you can install all of them in just a single click.
- A number of locations around the world handpicked for the best ping, hardware, DDoS protection, and price. This ensures that you would get a lag-free experience.
- Dedicated IPs are also given to those who register to particular plans, which are not shared with other servers.
Minecraft: Pocket Edition features are also superb with some guaranteed services.
- Support for Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and Windows 10 Edition
- The Pocket Edition runs on the most modern server software that automatically updates consistently, giving out the newest versions faster
- You can also install your favorite Minecraft: Pocket Edition plugins from the control panel in just a single click.