In the world of strategy games, Clash of Clans comes ranks #1 with millions of active users every day.
It firstly made its appearance on the iOS platforms in the mid of 2012 and later an Android version was launched in October 2013.
The dedicated team of Supercell made the launch possible and the game was loved by users of all ages due to the story line and interface it had.
When it comes to gameplay, most of us lookout for the versions that are compatible with the PC and let you play with the freedom of mouse and keyboard, right?
Here are a few details on how Clash of Clans for PC can be downloaded and played with the same great pace:
Clash of Clans for PC
Just like the great interface, its mobile version has got, Clash of Clans for PC has the same features to enjoy strategy building with quality functionality.
You can lead your army to the victor, raise your own crew of Wizards, Hog Riders, Archers, and famous Barbarians.
Not only these, but you can also build your own village and have a good view of how greatly your village is protected from the enemies around. You can also save ground the surroundings from vicious attacks by rivals and take up a constant victory streak.
You can also come up with an unbeatable fortress by learning a few strategies and playing smart.
With all these strategies and gameplay features, you can bring home the trophy and play the most intense PvP battle to happen from every corner of the world.
Next, we have the feature to forge an alliance and beat your opponents. Similarly, you can join the legendary Clan Wars and battle against rival clans worldwide.
Àdditionally, Clash of Clans for PC can help you uncover more potentials by rediscovering professional troops against the Clan reinforcements like the myriad ones. Heroes, armies, and spells are coming right there for you to have victory streaks from start to finish.
How to get started?
To enjoy the Clash of Clans for PC, here is a simple guide to indications and materials you see:
- The liquid potion you see can be utilized for creating small armies and have battles at different places
- The green-colored urchins are not there for a hard time, you first have to defeat these first-ever creatures and then there would be a lot of valuable loots around.
- You can collect as many gold and potions as you can to maintain the growth and sustainability in your army and village.
- You can build several buildings by making purchases and have basic upgrades to fasten the process.
- You can also use the chat window to call other players, join a clan or build one of your own.
Regarding system requirements, you don’t require a dedicated system to play. A PC with 3GB RAM and 20GB free hard drive space is all you need to have a smooth experience playing Clash of Clans.
Download the PC version now and have the best victory streaks combined!