If you’re a fan of gaming, you’ll have an idea of what Minecraft and Roblox are. These two popular games have gained the interest of millions of fans around the world, especially because of their unique gameplay and interactive scenarios.
Now the question is: which game is better? Let’s find out:
Developed by Mojang, Minecraft started as a sandbox video game that was released in November 2011. Since then, the game was ported to different platforms and has now solidified its reputation as the best-selling video game of all time with 126 million monthly users and more than 200 million copies sold worldwide.
Minecraft’s gameplay involves going through a 3D world where you can discover and harvest raw materials, tools and other times to use for building earthworks and structures.
It also includes three modes: creative mode, survival mode and game mode, making the game a lot more fun and interactive.
Some of the benefits of playing Minecraft include:
- An amazing online community where you can interact with players from around the world who share your interest and passion for the game. Minecraft has one of the best online gaming communities today.
- A fully immersive gameplay experience in all modes. You are not stuck with just one scenario or gameplay because you have the option to fight, explore or just be creative.
- A great platform for expressing creativity and executing technical ability. You get to build a world that you desire and you also get to maintain and protect it.
The latest Minecraft APK update was released on November 25, 2020 and it includes a wide range of updates and new features that gamers will surely love.
Roblox is one of Minecraft’s closest competitions with more than 164 million monthly active users as of August 2020. This online gaming platform offers a unique game creation system where a member has the freedom to create his own games or play with those that are created by other players.
Released in 2006, Roblox is now played by more than half of all children 16 and under in the United States. This success was propelled even more by the pandemic where more children and even adults are now playing the game for entertainment.
Some of the benefits of playing Roblox include:
- It allows a player to be as creative as he wants in designing his own game. Roblox has an excellent platform that supports shadow mapping and parallax mapping combined with Object Oriented Programming for the best game development experience.
- It is educational because players can choose from a wide range of games created by other players, most of which help sharpen problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
Roblox APK’s latest version was published on December 3, 2020 and it includes a new set of updates and bug fixes to improve your gaming experience.
So, which of these two interactive games do you prefer? It all depends on how you want your experience to be, but both Minecraft and Roblox will surely give you a great gaming experience.