For users to enjoy a quality messaging experience at all times, WhatsApp Inc. always makes sure that there are regular updates and new features that get rolled out.
When it comes to WhatsApp’s latest update for April 2018, the app is never short of new features made available for their different available platforms. More specifically, the Android, iOS and Windows Phone have recently released the current versions that their users can download, install or update.
For Android Devices
The recent update made by WhatsApp for Android users was rolled out at the end of March. That means app improvements are now available for WhatsApp’s latest update for April 2018. Here are the updates made to WhatsApp’s Android version.
- Add group descriptions of important information or topics that the group and the group invites should know
- Search group participants without much of a fuss by checking the group’s info
- Switch between voice and video calls easily by tapping the other mode in the within call screen
- Bug and issues are also fixed for improved user experience
For iOS Users
For Apple’s mobile devices, with their latest 2.18.40 release last April 2, 2018, includes these updates below.
- See recent updates from your contacts through the WhatsApp widget in the iPhone’s Today View
- Switching apps or turning off the device screen without interrupting on-going calls are now possible
For Windows Phone
The current WhatsApp version available for mobile devices running on Windows 10 Mobile and Windows Phone 8.1 released the following updates:
- Send and receive GIFs for a more enjoyable messaging experience
- Express one’s self by adding some text or doodle on photos before sending them
- Video calls are now available for face-to-face chatting with your loved ones at any point of the globe
Indeed, the WhatsApp experience is made possible by their developers’ dedication and hard work. Thanks to this reliable messaging app, people all over the world have more means to communicate with their friends and loved ones all over the world in the comfort of their mobile devices.