WhatsApp is a multi-purpose messaging app that allows users to send messages and share videos, pictures, documents and voice chats with other users. It would seem WhatsApp couldn’t get any better. However, today, it offers both voice and video call options.
WhatsApp has been around for many years, and it’s proven itself to be quite effective and useful – offering a high-quality messaging experience. Millions of cell phone users around the world use the program. It’s great for connecting people with family and friends from anywhere in the world.
The Introduction To WhatsApp Beta
WhatsApp developers are letting testers try out the WhatsApp Beta – programs not yet available to the general public. The latest March 2018 beta has an array of new features like new sticker packs and adaptive launcher icon.
It’s important to users understand that Beta means it lacks stability and won’t always mean an error-free experience. It does let users try out the program before its official release to the public, and testers can provide information to WhatsApp developers on what needs to be fixed.
How To Attain The WhatsApp March 2018 Beta?
If you would like to become a Beta tester for the March 2018 update, there are two ways you can do it:
You’ll need to sign up for the latest beta version offered in Google Play Store.
You can download the APK beta file through a reputable online APK website and manually install it on your phone.
Android users can offer feedback regarding their experience by sending an email to the WhatsApp support team – firstname.lastname@example.org.
6 Easy Steps To Becoming A WhatsApp Beta Tester
If you want the latest WhatsApp update before anyone else you know, then you need to get the Beta APK file, which is available now. Many WhatsApp users download the beta version, making it one of the most downloaded apps for instant messengers.
So, if you’re one of the many people who own an Android device and would like to become a WhatsApp beta tester, just know that you are not alone. A WhatsApp beta tester can try out the latest features that are being contemplated in the final version. There’s no need for permission or applying for the feature. You just need to do the following:
- Install WhatsApp Messenger on your smartphone – downloadable from Google Play Store.
- Through your computer, you can enroll in the WhatsApp testing program. Visit https://play.google.com/apps/testing/whatsapp.
- Sign into your Google account to begin the validation process.
- On the page, click on the “Become a Tester” button to continue officially become a beta tester for WhatsApp.
- Go back into the Google Play Store with your smartphone, and you should see Beta next to the WhatsApp Messenger icon. You should also receive notification that you are a WhatsApp Beta tester.
- When there are any available updates, you should see the notification clearly. Just go to “Update,” and the newest beta version will be automatically installed on your smartphone.