You may have already heard about Mobdro, which is an app that enables you to view streaming content from your Android device. However, due to the unavailability of the said app for Windows PC and Mac, you wouldn’t be able to enjoy its features yet, except on your Android device.
Mobdro would let you search for live stream, news program, movies, and TV shows that you would like for free. In fact, you can view such content in the language that you would prefer.
Basically, Mobdro is a search engine for live streaming, which also enables you to save the favorite streams that you like. Then, it places them in categories corresponding to their language or genre. At the same time, Mobdro offers you a way to share some of the streams that you may find on social media with your friends.
In the event that you would want to use Mobdro for Windows or Mac, then you do so by using an Android emulator. Since Android is the only medium where you can get the premium full version, you might have to use BlueStacks for that matter. Here are steps that you need to mimic to download Mobdro.
- First, you need to download and install the BlueStacks app on your computer.
- Then, after installation, you can now open BlueStacks.
- Using the BlueStacks search engine, you need to search for Mobdro. On the other hand, you can download Mobdro APK from the site that you are accustomed to.
- Afterwards, you must install the APK using the BlueStacks app.
- You have to run the APK version of Mobdro and enjoy the numerous streaming contents that you can find.
Make sure to download the full premium version of Mobdro only from trusted sources to avoid acquiring malware with it.