Animal Crossing Update 1.7.0 is out and the players are very excited to know the changes made with this update and features added to this game with this update. We have the complete patch notes that will help you to explore more about this update.
You can also read: How to Find Genshin Impact Radish Location in January 2021?
Animal Crossing Update 1.7.0
It is the first major update of Animal Crossing 2021. This update has fixed some issues and introduced a lot of new features to this game. The update size of this game may vary with the device.
We have embeded the official tweet regarding this update that will help you to know more about it. We have embeded this tweet so that you can gather all information at a single place.
The Animal Crossing: New Horizons free update for January is available now! Enjoy a range of new reactions, purchase new seasonal items, and get ready for feathers and festivities when the Festivale event begins on 2/15. pic.twitter.com/qKh7eoVsUy
— Isabelle (@animalcrossing) January 28, 2021
You can also read: IPL Auction 2021 Date and Time, Players List
Animal Crossing Update 1.7.0 Patch Notes
It is the complete patch notes of this update that will help you to explore more about this update:
- Some seasonal events have been added with this update.
- With this update, the developers have added some new elements. Seasonal raccoon shopping items has been added with this update.
- With Animal Crossing Update 1.7.0, some carnival-themed items have been added. You can easily purchase these items form February 1st 2021 at Nook’s Cranny.
- 4 new Poses has been added that you can easily purchase at Nook’s Cranny from February 1st, 2021.
- A lot of items have been added that are related to Setsubun.
- With Animal Crossing Update 1.7.0, various items have been added that are related to several holidays.
- Maracas item has been added with this update.
- Some bugs have been fixed where “Mermaid Nasaku” recipe can not be obtained from Lakosuke.
- The developers have made some adjustments as well as fixed bugs so that tha players can play the game comfortably.
Animal Crossing January Update 2021
Some new features have been added with this update. Here, we have explained some features that has been added with this update:
- Festivale Event: On February 15, 2021, Dancer Pave would arrive at your islands in order to usher in some confetti as well as carnival spirit. You can invite your friends to your islands or visit their islands and have fun together.
- New Clothing: From February 1, festival clothing would be available at the Able Sisters shop for a limited time.
- New Reaction: Some new reactions have been added that will help you to express your reactions.
- Seasonal Items: You can easily keep an eye of the seasonal items that is available at Nook Stop in Resident Services.
You can also read: Animal Crossing Update Today’s Patch Notes
More About Animal Crossing
It is a very popular social simulation video game. Nintendo is the developer as well as publisher of this game. This game was released on April 14, 2001. This game is available at different platforms such as Nintendo 64, iQue Player, Nintendo Switch, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Android, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS, as well as iOS. You can enjoy playing this game on your desired platforms. This game is full of fun and joy that you can play in your free time.
It was the complete information about Animal Crossing Update 1.7.0 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. It would be our pleasure to solve your queries regarding Animal Crossing Update 1.7.0.
You can also read: Fallout 76 Update Version 1.49 Released