Insurgency Sandstorm Update 1.10 Patch Notes is out with a lot of changes and fixes. We have the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore the changes.
You can also read: OBX 2 Release Date UK, Australia, India, USA, NZ on Netflix 2021
Insurgency Sandstorm Update 1.10 Patch Notes
New Game Mode: Survival
Six new mutators are now available. The details on each new mutator can be found below:
- Budget Antiquing: This mutator only allows only old, cheap weapons along with normal equipment and explosives with Insurgency Sandstorm Update 1.10.
- No Drops: Weapons, explosives, and equipment are not dropped by dead players or enemy AI
- Makarovs Only: Makarov pistols only
- Poor: Players start with only 2 supply points
- Fully Loaded: All weapons, equipment, and explosives in the game are available in the Loadout Menu
- Gunslingers: Players are equipped with the MR 73 revolver, normal equipment, and explosives
You can also read: Restaurant Tycoon 2 Codes June 2021
New Cosmetics: Unlockable
Dissident – A fighter going to battle with nothing but the clothes on his back.
- Marked (Facewear slot)
- T-shirt Frayed (Torso slot)
- Sirwal (Legs slot)
- Light Grey
- Loafers (Feet slot)
- Light Grey
New Cosmetics: DLC
Insurgent “Upriser” Gear Set
- Upriser Mask
- Upriser Top
- Upriser Ink
- Upriser Tattoo
- Upriser Bottom
Insurgent “Bear Claw” Weapon Skin Set
- Desert Eagle
Security “Bad Day” Gear Set
- Bad Day Wrap
- Bad Day Top
- Bad Day Bottom
- Bad Day Hands
Security “True Grit” Weapon Skin Set
- MR 73
- Grease Gun
We’ve made some adjustments to improve the player experience in Frontline matches.
- Decreased starting wave count from 20 to 15 with Insurgency Sandstorm Update 1.10.
- Decreased round timer from 20 seconds to 15 seconds
- One vehicle spawns after the weapon cache is exposed for each team
- Updated the appearance of the wave increment and decrement icons
You can also read: Tower Defense Codes June 2021 Wiki
- In-game localization will be coming later this week in a hotfix
- There may be an issue where the objective icons are missing on the HUD and tactical map when playing on community servers when restarting the same scenario with Insurgency Sandstorm Update 1.10 Patch Notes.
- There is an issue where a flashlight is not available to be equipped with the Desert Eagle
- There is an issue where the Replays button does not work on the Main Menu. In order to access Replays, you can go into the Stats Menu instead.
- There may be an issue where the camera switches to a view inside the helicopter during the end of the round screen
- There is an issue where the 2x configuration will automatically activate when switching to the under barrel upgrade when using a 2x-1x toggleable optic
- There is an issue where the bipod deploy animation will not play when using an MG3 or M240B with Insurgency Sandstorm Update 1.10.
- There is an issue when using the AUG A3 equipped with a 6x-3x Red Ring Scope will cause a portion of the weapon to disappear
- There is an issue where the bipod is displayed incorrectly in 3rd person during the bolting animation with the Mosin-Nagant equipped
- There is an issue where the Desert Hex weapon skin does not apply to the correct attachments
- There is an issue where the Urban Digital and Whiteout weapon skins do not apply to the Recoil Grip attachment on the AK-74
- There is an issue where the weapon details do not update when selected in the Loadout Menu
- There is an issue where the Submit a Bug or Feedback form with new lines will fail
- There is an issue where the reload animation will cause the player’s hand to warp when the Loading Grip attachment is equipped onto the primary weapon
- There is an issue where some of the UI elements overlap in Spectator mode
- There is an error on the controller layout in the Setting Menus, where the Left Bumper should be “Comms Menu (Hold)” instead of “Weapon Select Menu (Hold)” in the Settings Menu
- There are instances where the weapon and optic will jitter during ADS
- There is an issue when the SVD with the Aiming Grip and 7x Sniper Scope is equipped causing the player’s thumb to obstruct the sight picture with Insurgency Sandstorm Update 1.10.
- There is an issue when using switching to a weapon with an Underbarrel attachment combined with a 2x-1x toggleable optic will cause the scope to appear to be toggled to 2x instead of 1x
- There are multiple issues that are known regarding the gamepad:
- Players are unable to interact with the Overview Screen during a match
- The refresh button does not work in the Community Servers Menu
You can also read: Planet Coaster Update 1.18 Patch Notes
- The left arm is bending unnaturally when aiming down the sights on the AS VAL with the Aiming Grip upgrade and NVG Point Shooting mode with Insurgency Sandstorm Update 1.10.
- The Mosin-Nagant Stripper Clip weapon upgrade does not push in properly when reloading in third person
- AI vehicles can get stuck in the Range level under Tutorials
- Switching to or from the Smoke Launcher upgrade with no ammo plays the incorrect animation when using the M1 Garand
- There is an issue with weapon and knife hitboxes which may block players that jump into the weapon being held by other players with Insurgency Sandstorm Update 1.10.