Overwatch 3.11 Update Patch Notes is out with a lot of changes and fixes. We have the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore the changes.
You can also read: OBX 2 Release Date UK, Australia, India, USA, NZ on Netflix 2021
Overwatch 3.11 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from being selected on the player list within the replay controls when using a mouse
- Fixed a bug with team composition tips appearing on hero select in non-Role-Queue 6v6 game modes with Overwatch 3.11 Update.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Hero Select from opening properly on Horizon Lunar Colony under specific circumstances
- Fixed a bug that caused some heroes to not restore their ability charges immediately after respawning
- Fixed a bug that caused voice lines found in Loot Boxes to not play their waveforms when inspected
- Fixed a bug that allowed phased-out teammates to be healed by Baptiste’s Biotic Launcher with Overwatch 3.11 Update Patch Notes.
- Fixed a bug that caused the lingering aura of an expired Immortality Field to remain on a player who leaves the expired field’s area of effect