Destiny 2 Patch Notes 2.20 is out with a lot of changes and fixes. We have the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore the changes.
Destiny 2 Patch Notes 2.20
- Removed Vex Oracles and a Minotaur which were spawned at the end of the Kingship Dock Lost Sector on Tangled Shore with Destiny 2 Patch Notes 2.20.
You can also read: Planet Coaster Update 1.18 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where The Last Word ornaments had different recoil behavior than the base version.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where applying certain shaders to the Hunter Guardian Games ornament would cause it to glow too brightly and dim out other armor items with Destiny 2 Patch Notes 2.20.
- Dreaming City Reverie Dawn armor now correctly includes the full list of shaders a player has unlocked in its shader socket.
POWER AND PROGRESSION
- Fixed an issue where the Deep Stone Crypt activity node advertises the weekly challenge provides a Pinnacle drop instead of a Powerful drop.
- Fixed an issue where Bleak Watcher could allow players to continue using Winter’s Wrath even after running out of Super energy.
- Bleak Watcher Aspect has now been re-enabled.
You can also read: Tower Defense Codes June 2021 Wiki
- Fixed an issue where audio was cutting off when interacting with specific NPCs, affecting multiple languages.
- Fixed an issue where the Special Finisher mod could be purchased from Ada-1 more than once.
You can also read: OBX 2 Release Date UK, Australia, India, USA, NZ on Netflix 2021