Lucky Patcher is a tool that allows users to manipulate apps on their Android mobile phone. Basically, it works by allowing you to change app permissions. In doing so, you can do any or all of the following:
- Move apps from internal storage to an SD card to free up device storage
- Backup apps and their data
- Clone an app
- Block pop-up adds
- Explore paid features for free
- Make free purchases of premium stuff
Given the nature of the app, it’s not surprising that Lucky Patcher isn’t readily found on the Google Play Store. To install it, you need to download the app via an APK file. The latest version is 7.3.0, which you can get right here.
You may find other blogs saying that they have links to version 7.5.0 or 8.0.0 Don’t be duped by this. The original version of Lucky Patcher is still at 7.3.0, still a long way from what some sources say.
How to download the 7.3.0 APK version of Lucky Patcher?
Below is a step-by-step guide for that:
- Download the latest version Lucky Patcher APK.
- Before you install the APK file, turn on “Unknown Sources” on your Android device. This ensures that you can install the app. You’ll find this option in the security or privacy settings of your device.
- After that, you can then proceed to install Lucky Patcher version 7.3.0.
Try the new version of Lucky Patcher 7.3.0 APK
There you have it. You can now enjoy the features that make Lucky Patcher an in-demand application among Android users who want to get the most out of the offerings in Google Play Store. There’s still more about this app that you can learn about. So download now and see for yourself how it works!