Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.17 Patch Notes is out with a lot of changes and fixes. Here, you can explore the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore more about this game.
Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.17 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that could cause a waypoint to disappear when reaching the Tower of London location during Online mode Assignments.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Mina to despawn when mind-controlling an enemy.
- Fixed missing subtitles from all locals during the “… And Rise” mission in a single player with Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.17 Patch Notes.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the wrong cooldown to be displayed after using the Gun Jam ability of the Guardian Drone gadget.
- Fixed a placeholder text in the objective during the Dysfunction Online co-op mission when playing with a German client.
- Fixed missing sound effects for the Absorption Shield ability of the First Responder when being used on friendly NPCs or players.
- Fixed several low-resolution textures around London with Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.17 Patch Notes.
- Fixed incorrect images in the Online mode tutorial.
You can also read: Young Sheldon Season 4 Episode 19 Release Date in UK, India
- Fixed floaty Spiderbot jumping with Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.17 Patch Notes.
- Adjusted input curve for look speed to create a smoother experience.
- Fixed Mina’s poncho to prevent clipping when wearing larger masks.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the map reveal music to repeatedly play after finishing a Borough Uprising mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the recruitment objectives to not properly update after recruiting the appropriate Operatives during the “Swipe Right” mission.
- Fixed missing color from the eyes and mouth of the card box mask.
- Fixed an issue that caused the background music to appear muffled during the boxing tutorial.
Quality of Life updates:
- 60 FPS performance mode for next-gen consoles.
- Cross-family play is now enabled. Players on Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S, as well as PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 can now play together within their console family.
- Added loading screen hints for the HUD customization options.
- Enabled audio downmixing when using a quick resume to improve audio quality.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when putting the console in standby mode during an Online mode session and then resuming the game.
You can also read: Target Beauty Box June 2021 Reviews
- Fixed an issue that could cause the player to receive a “Boring-0x00000001” error when trying to connect to Ubisoft Connect with a new account on a Russian SKU of Watch Dogs: Legion.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when another player initiated a matchmaking vote during Online co-op.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the player position and nameplate to not properly display after mind-controlling an enemy NPC with Mina and letting the NPC die during an Online mode co-op session.