Overwatch Update 3.07 Patch Notes is out and the fans of this game are excited to know the changes made with this update. This update has made a lot of changes in this game. We have the complete patch notes of this update that will help you to explore more about the changes.
Overwatch Update 3.07
This update is available to download, you can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. This update has made some adjustments to the heroes, tweaks for maps as well as general bug fixes.
You can also read: Beat Saber Update 1.13.4 Patch Notes Available, Update File Size
Overwatch Update 3.07 Patch Notes
- “Damage FX” options to the advanced Video options menu that will reduce the amount of impact effects seen during gameplay and replays has been added.
- “Custom Spectator Options” menu for live spectating that opens when you press the “View Spectator Options Menu” button as a spectator has been added.
- “Custom Game Invite Filter” and “Custom Game Invite Requests” settings to the Social options menu to allow players to change and save who they can receive custom game invites from have been added.
- Workshop Extensions have been added with Overwatch Update 3.07 Patch Notes.
- Now, Spawn Points returns an array of entities rather than position vectors.
- Optimized effect position evaluation.
You can also read: Nioh 2 PS4 Update 1.27 Patch Notes
New Workshop Extensions
- Beam Effects
- Spawn More Dummy Bots
- Beam Sounds
- Play More Effects
- Kinetic Explosion Effects
- Buff Status Effects
- Explosion Sounds
- Debuff Status Effects
- Buff and Debuff Sounds
- Energy Explosion Effects
New Workshop Actions
- Enable Text Chat
- Start Game Mode
- Stop Forcing Dummy Bot Name
- Disable Text Chat
- Move Player to Team
- Enable Voice Chat
- Disable Voice Chat
- Return to Lobby
- Start Forcing Dummy Bot Name
- Restart Match
- Remove Player
- The bug that can cause specific abilities to persist on targets after a player swaps off the hero that used them have been fixed with Overwatch Update 3.07 Patch Notes.
- The bug that was preventing the players from using the escape menu to leave a custom game under certain circumstances has been fixed.
- The bug that could cause the player ragdoll models to fall through the terrain when skipping kill cam playback have been fixed.
- The bug that can cause the heroes knocked back by Doomfist’s Rocket Punch to not always break railings has been fixed.
- Blizzard World: The bug has been fixed that allow the Tracer to blink as well as become stuck behind the two candelabras.
- Chateau Gaillard: The bug has been fixed that allow Wrecking Ball to Piledrive from the ground and get stuck on certain bushes and corners with Overwatch Update 3.07 Patch Notes.
- King’s Row: The bug that can cause Mei’s Blizzard drone to fall through the floor in certain locations has been fixed.
- Eichenwalde: The bug that can cause the UI to incorrectly reflect payload progress in rare circumstances have been fixed.
- Dorando: The bug with a collision location that allowed Wrecking Ball to unintentionally grapple upon it has been fixed.
- Gibraltar: The bug that allowed players to place turrets in an unintended location have been fixed.
- Hollywood: The bug that can cause players to become stuck on a specific section of rooftop has been fixed with Overwatch Update 3.07 Patch Notes.
- Kanezaka: The bug with the player collision that allowed heroes to move through map geometry has been fixed.
You can also read: Stronghold Warlords Release Time and Date 2021
- Baptiste: The bug where Earthshatter could be blocked by an Immortality Field that was mid-deploy has been fixed.
- Sombra: The bug that can cause her Translocator beacon to become stuck in a specific section of the Havana map have been fixed.
- Bastion: The bug where a stun would cancel transformation from Recon mode to Sentry mode has been fixed with Overwatch Update 3.07 Patch Notes.
- Doomfist: The bug where Doomfist’s Rocket Punch impact animation could incorrectly play twice has been fixed.
- Wrecking Ball: The bug that allow Piledriver to be used in unintended scenarios after a successful Piledriver have been fixed.
You should also visit: Source
It was the complete guide on Overwatch Update 3.07 Patch Notes. If you have any queries regarding this update then you can drop it in the comment section. It would be our pleasure to solve your queries.
You can also read: How to get the Sheltering Energy Destiny 2?