The complete Hunt Showdown Update 1.5 Patch Notes are available now as this latest update is rolled out on all gaming platforms. Due to this, all the players in this game are excited to know about the changes made through this latest patch.
Here, you will get the complete details about the latest Hunt Showdown Update 1.5, its patch notes, the downloading guide, update file size, and much more. Let’s explore the complete details and patch notes of this latest patch without any delay.
You can also read: Nioh 2 PS4 Update 1.27 Patch Notes
Hunt Showdown Update 1.5 Released
Hunt Showdown is a popular shooter game that you can enjoy on various gaming platforms. The developer of this game regularly brings updates to make the gameplay better, to introduce new weapons and other new features. Today, the latest Hunt Showdown Update 1.5 is released and it has made a lot of changes to the game.
You can now download this latest update on all gaming platforms. Currently, we do not know the exact update file size of this latest update. But, we will try to provide it as soon as possible.
You can also read: Stronghold Warlords Release Time and Date
How to Update Hunt Showdown?
On Windows PC, you can update this game through Steam Store. If you have enabled automatic updates, it will be updated to this latest version automatically. Otherwise, this game will check for the latest update when you will launch it.
On PS4, you will have to select this game using the ‘Options’ button. After that, you will have to click on the ‘Check for Updates’ option. Now, the latest update of this game will be checked and installed on your PS4.
On Xbox One, you will have to go to ‘My Apps and Games’. Here, you will have to select this game using the ‘More Options’ button. Now, click on the ‘Manage Game and Add-Ons’ and then the ‘Updates’ button. Now, the latest update of this game will be checked and shown on your Xbox One.
You can also read: How to get the Sheltering Energy Destiny 2?
Hunt Showdown Update 1.5 Patch Notes
Here are the patch notes of this latest update of Hunt Showdown. Read it completely to know about the changes made to the game.
Update 1.5 is now LIVE including custom ammo, new unique weapons, gameplay changes and much more!
Full patch notes can be found below. 👇https://t.co/SDZcI6fpp5
Happy Hunting! pic.twitter.com/E9DeQ5cN2X
— Hunt: Showdown (@HuntShowdown) March 9, 2021
New Feature: Custom Ammo
- Some ammo types will be more suited to PvP while others are more aimed at PvE combat.
- Not all weapons can use every type of custom ammo.
- Custom Ammo is unlocked the same as any other weapon variant through the Book of Weapons.
- When equipped, custom ammo replaces the standard ammo for the duration of the mission.
- Ammo can be changed between missions when modifying your hunter, but not in the mission itself.
- Custom Ammo is available for compact, medium, and long bullets. Carrying multiple weapons with the same Custom Ammo type will share ammunition between them.
Custom Ammo Types
- This bullet shatters on impact, releasing a toxic agent fatal in high doses. But the cost is reduced stopping power and penetration.
- This bullet contains a small phosphorous charge that ignites when fired and sets flammable targets alight. A visible tracer can give the shooter’s position away.
You can also read: World of Warcraft Update 9.0.5 Patch Notes
For detailed patch notes of this latest update, you can visit the official site of this game.
Conclusion: Hunt Showdown Update 1.5
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details about the latest Hunt Showdown Update 1.5, its downloading guide, update file size, complete patch notes, and much more. If you have any doubts or queries related to this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your questions and doubts.
You can also read: Baldurs Gate 3 Hotfix 8 Patch Notes Available