Spellbreak Update 2.01 Patch Notes is out and its fans are super excited to know the changes made with this update. This update has made a lot of changes to the game.
You can also read: Super Mario 3D World Switch Release Time in US, UK | Bowser’s Fury
Spellbreak Update 2.01
This update is available to download. It is a major update that has fixed a lot of bugs and made some improvements to the game.
Spellbreak Update 2.01 Patch Notes
- With this update, the developers have removed the Bewitching Glimmer Starter Pack.
- Beguiling Rogue Starter pack has been added to the game.
- The developers have added some whole bunch of new stuff.
- While previewing a bundle, all included items would be shown at the same time.
You can also read: Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.13 Release Date, Patch Notes
Art, Animation, and Sound
- Now, the players can emote on the screen.
- The developers have added the audio effects to the number of emotes.
- Now Chapter UI will show the next chapter unlock.
- Now Chapter level progress will be displayed on the map screen.
- With Spellbreak Update 2.01 Patch Notes, the Gamemode will be adjusted to accommodate party sizes.
- With this update, the new UI shows by class type.
- Mastery screen has some custom backplates that will correspond to the specific class type.
- The developers have added VFX to show when a player is restoring health or armor.
- With this update, Flight Rune speed when traveling upward has been reduced.
- With Spellbreak Update 2.01, the developers have also increased height of line-of-sight check for Teleport rune destination.
- The developers have also fixed some occasional rubber-banding while skating on ice trails.
- The inconsistent deceleration has been fixed with Spellbreak Update 2.01 Patch Notes.
- The developers have fixed the bug while making a poison cloud explode with fire would continue to block projectiles for a couple seconds after the flame has dissipated.
You can also read: Apex Legends Nintendo Switch Release Date Announced, 2021, Price
- The separate horizontal and vertical gyroscope sensitivity has been added with Spellbreak Update 2.01 Patch Notes.
- The developers have adjusted the smoothing of gyroscope input for improved responsiveness.
- The bug has been fixed where gyroscope aiming would sometimes cause large snaps in camera rotation.
- A bug has been fixed that cause a spinner to go on forever in the quests tab.
- A bug has been fixed that cause the player be unable in order to immediately back out of the “Add Gold” shop when canceling a purchase.
- The developers have fixed the ‘Buy Chapter Pass’ option briefly appearing after entering Quests menu.
- A bug has been fixed that can cause the Hinterland outfit to not stay equipped.
- With this update, the developers have also corrected “Top Fifteen” quest never completing but continuously providing rewards.
- Now, the loading screen art correctly scales in order to resolution in the windowed mode.
- The delayed audio on some emotes have been fixed with Spellbreak Update 2.01 Patch Notes.
- An issue has been fixed that could cause ambient sounds to not play in the main menu.
- A bug has been fixed that can cause SFX in the quest tab to layer over one another and play extremely loud.
- The developers have fixed the bug that instances of LOD popping around Timberrend.
We have explained the Spellbreak Update 2.01 Patch Notes. If you want to explore more then you can visit: Source
It was the complete guide on Spellbreak Update 2.01 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this update then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. It would be our pleasure to solve your queries.
You can also read: Destruction AllStars Update 01.002.002 Today