Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.11 is out with some changes in this game. This update has fixed some issues and introduced some changes to the game. We have the complete patch notes of this update that will help you to explore more about this game.
Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.11
This update is available to download, you can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.11 is available for PS4 and Xbox One. This update will be downloaded automatically to your device, if the automatic download does not take place then you can go for the manual updating.
You can also read: Dyson Sphere Program Update 0.6.16 Feb 2021, Complete Patch Notes
Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.11 Patch Notes
- Now, Loadouts are available in the Inventory Menu. The users can easily create as well as swap between 3 load-outs.
- Now, Nightmare Difficulty is available without having to complete the game.
- The developers have made some Stability improvements with Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.11.
Quests, World Events, Side Activities
- The issue has been fixed where the players could not receive Electrum after a disconnection.
- An issue has been fixed where the preventing completion of the quest “Go Do Hero Things”.
- The developer has fixed the icons discovered with a far sight not appearing.
You can also read: Wreckfest Update 1.92 Patch Notes 188.8.131.52
- An issue has been resolved where the Wings and Helmets could not be equipped anymore.
Gameplay, Combat, and Balancing
- The developers have fixed the issue where the attacks were unresponsive after accessing the menu while using Apollo’s Arrow ability.
- An issue has been fixed where the players could not move after summoning his mount in combat.
Graphics, Audio, Animation
- An issue has been fixed with FX’s on the “Wings of the Underworld”.
- Air Stream, as well as Boulders interaction, are now consistent regardless of the framerate.
- Now, the FX for Amber hidden in trees should be visible.
- The developers have also made some additional Dual Sense haptic feedback.
- An issue has been resolved where loading an end-game save from the clouds above.
- An issue has been resolved while skipping dialogues during the Ares Questline.
- The developers have made some Stability Improvements.
- With Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.11, the developers have also made the Global performance improvement.
- Several improvements to PS4 and PS5 performance have been added with this update.
- There is some optimized performance that will improve framerates.
- The developers have fixed the issue with the framerate drops to occur when characters walk.
- Sporadic crashes on PS4 and PS5 has been fixed by the developers.
You can also read: Super Mario 3D World Switch Release Time
Immortal Fenyx Rising game is available for different platforms such as Stadia, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows,
Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5. You can enjoy playing this game on any of these gaming platforms. This game supports single player mode. This game comes under action adventure genre.
We have discussed the complete information regarding Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.11 Patch Notes. You can stay tuned with us for further updates. If we will get any information regarding this game then we will be first to update you. Ubisoft Quebec is the developer as well as publoisher of this game. This game was released on December 3, 2020. You can play this game from the third-person perspective.
It was the complete guide on Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.11. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this update then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries.
You can also read: Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.13 Release Date