The latest Deep Rock Galactic Steam Update 33 – Hotfix 2 has been released about a few hours ago and this latest hotfix 2 has fixed a lot of issues and also made some changes. Due to this, all the players in this game want to know about the patch notes.
Here, you will get the complete patch notes of the latest Deep Rock Galactic Steam Update 33, its guide, update file size, and other guides related to it. Let’s explore all details related to this latest update without any delay.
Deep Rock Galactic Steam Update 33 – Hotfix 2 Released
The developer of Deep Rock Galactic has released a latest update of this game to fix some issues as well as to make some changes. This latest Deep Rock Galactic Steam Update 33 Hotfix 2 is now available and get all changes to the game. It will be and updated on your PC automatically through Steam store. If you have disbled automatic updates for this game, the latest update for this game will be checked and installed whenever you will run this game.
Currently, the update file size of this latest update is unknown. We will update your about it as soon as possible. You can also check it while updating this game.
You can also read: Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.12 February 2021
How to Update Deep Rock Galactic?
On Xbox One, you will have to go to My Apps and Games. Now, select Deep Rock Galactic using the More Options button. After that, you can choose Manage Game and Add-Ons and then Updates. Now, the latest update of this game will be chedkced and installed on your Xbox One.
On PC, you can update this game through Steam Store. If you have enabled automatic update or prioritized the automatic update of this game, it will be updated automatically. In case you have chosen to update this game only while running it, you will have to run the game to update it to this latest version.
You can also read: Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.03 Today Patch Notes
Deep Rock Galactic Steam Update 33 Hotfix 2 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of this latest update. Read it completely to know about the changes and fixes made to the game through this latest Hotfix.
- Tweaked the impact sound of the Korlok Tyrant Weed to only be audible for the player that did the damage
- Moved chat / chat input slightly to not be obstructed by perk icons
- Fixed M.U.L.E. being unlocked at Player Rank 0 in the Memorial Hall
- Added impact sounds to the Stabber Vine
- Squashed a bug that caused frozen swarmers to not count as your kill
- Tweaked the new Dreadnoughts so they will now try to move out of the Gunner’s Shield Generator more reliably when they are not doring critical things
- Squashed a bug that caused the armor of the Dreadnought to not appear frozen when frozen
- Changed the spacing between the bottom buttons of the Server List to match the Mission Map
- Tweaked the Plasma Bursters grenade friendly fire modifier from 100% to 50% (of Normal friendly fire reduction)
- Squashed a bug that prevented the Veteran Depositor perk from not actually giving 30% damage reduction at higher ranks.
- Tweaked the Beastmaster perk. Tamed Glyphids now freeze half as fast and unfreezes twice as fast.
- Squashed a bug that caused the Q’ronar Shellback projectile damage falloff to not work. It now has the proper falloff.
You can also read: Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 Update February 2021 Patch Notes
For detailed patch notes, you can visit the official site of this game.
Conclusion: Deep Rock Galactic Steam Update 33
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details about the latest Deep Rock Galactic Steam Update 33 – Hotfix 2, the guide, update file size, and much more. If you have any questions or doubts related to it, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your queries and questions.
You can also read: Rogue Company Update 1.48 Season One