Dead by Daylight Update 2.13 is out and the players are very excited to know the changes made with this game. With this update the developers have added some new features and fixed some bugs to the game. We have the complete patch notes of this update that will help you to explore more about this game.
You can also read: Dirt Rally 2.0 Update 1.17 Patch Notes for PS4, Xbox, PC
Dead by Daylight Update 2.13
This update is available to download, you can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The size of this update may vary from one device to another.
Dead by Daylight Update 2.13 Patch Notes
- An issues have been fixed that can cause survivors to be floating in the lobby.
- An issues have been fixed that can cause the various error messages to occur in a lobby or after a trial after specific conditions were met.
- The developers have fixed the issue that can cause the Auris in the Observer’s hand to be missing when accessing the Archives from the widget.
- There was an issue where unbreakable sets could be broken has been fixed.
- The developers have fixed the issue that was causing Meg’s Golden Summer Outfit Icon to not appear.
- The developers have fixed the issue where the spectator can be sometimes locked in the spectator screen while entering in the spectator mode.
- An issue has been fixed where the some UI texts show incorrect characters in the Thai language on Steam.
- The opacity on Victor’s incapacitated effect on the player status widget to be more visible has been fixed.
- The missing character in the Archive challenge text while the language is set to French has been fixed with Dead by Daylight Update 2.13.
- The developers have fixed the issue where the audio is muted while spectating an other players.
- The developers have fixed the issue where there was no SFX on the button prompts in the Tutorials.
- Glyph placement issues has been fixed in The Pale Rose, Gideon Meat Plant, Midwich Elementary School, Sanctum of Wrath, as well as Asylum maps.
- An issue has been fixed where the pips lost or gained in the Custom Match could be added to the pips that are lost or gained in the Public Match.
- The developers have fixed the issue that is collision-related issues in the Autohaven Wreckers as well as Crotus Penn Asylum with Dead by Daylight Update 2.13 Patch Notes 4.5.1.
You can also read: FIFA 21 Winter Refresh Date, Team, Prime ICON Moments
- The developers have fixed a crash while a trial starts after a player requests to join a party.
- Killers could not see their own Charms on hooks.
After discussing Dead by Daylight Update 2.13 Patch Notes 4.5.1, you might be interested to explore more about Dead by Daylight game. Here is the brief introduction of this game that will help you to explore more about it.
You can also read: Persona 5 Strikers Release Time in USA, UK, India: PS4, Switch, Windows
More About Dead by Daylight Update
It is an amazing asymmetric survival horror video game where you can enjoy a lot while playing. Behaviour Interactive is the developer and publisher of this game. This game was released on June 14, 2016. It supports multiplayer mode. This game is available on different platforms such as Microsoft Windows, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Stadia, Nintendo Switch, Android, and iOS. This game can be played on various operating system platforms.
It was the complete guide on Dead by Daylight Update 2.13. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this update then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. It would be our pleasure to solve your queries.