Assassins Creed Valhalla Update 2.20 is out and its fans are super excited to know the changes made with this update. This update has made a lot of fixes with this game and added new features. We have the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore more about this update.
Assassins Creed Valhalla Update 2.20 / 1.1.2
This update is available to download, you can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. This update has added the River Raid mode, new abilities, new skills, as well as fixed some bugs to the game. The size of this update is 13.6 GB for PS4, 19.53 GB for Xbox Series X/S, 11.15 GB for PS5, 18.04 GB for PS5.
Assassins Creed Valhalla Update 2.20 Patch Notes
Here is the complete patch notes of this update:
- Berserker Trap: It will attach a trap to your arrow, spreading hallucinatory powder.
- Battle Cry: In the fit of rage, Eivor will out a blood curdling scream, gaining strength as well as causing nearby enemies in order to stumble backwards in fear, interrupting their attacks.
- Shoulder Brush: Eivor will perform the shoulder bash that pushes back enemies as well as destroys the objects.
- Assassin Carry
- Assassin Slide
- Power Stroke
- Arrow Looter
- Fight Ready
- Long Ship Brace
You can also read: BIOMUTANT PC Requirements, Minimum & Recommend Revealed, 2021
- Runes as well as used resources in order to upgrade Berserker gear would be returned to the player inventory when an item is lost.
- The vibration feedback during fishing. Fishing goes BRRRR has been improved.
- An issue has been addressed that cause players in order to leave disguise mode if players perform any attack while riding.
- An issue has been addressed that was preventing the players from catching fish in the sea with Assassins Creed Valhalla Update 2.20.
- An issue has been addressed that caused the school of fish in order to take a long time to respawn after one was caught.
You can also read:Persona 5 Strikers Release Time in USA, UK, India: PS4, Switch, Windows
- The diamond rune slots from gear set pieces other than torsos has been removed.
Graphics, Animation, and Audio
- Various graphics and lighting issues have been addressed.
- The texture issues have been addressed with Assassins Creed Valhalla Update 2.20 Patch Notes.
- The various clipping issues has been addressed with this update.
- An issue has been addressed that can cause the arrows from disappearing from the quiver after reequipping the bow from the inventory.
Quests, World Events, And Side Activities
- An issue has been addressed that allow NPC in The Good Men of Sherwood world event to be killed. Oo-de-lally, golly oo-de-lally.
- An issue has been addressed that can cause Jomsviking for changing shapes as well as sizes in the menu while being recruited.
- An issue has been addressed that was preventing the players from interacting with Tove after having completed Carrying the Torch.
- An issue has been addressed with unlock condition of the Equine Attack achievement.
- An issue has been addressed with the MSI voice command feature in order to stop working after save/load.
- An issue has been addressed that MSI voice command will feature in order to stop working after save/load.
We have explained the information regarding Assassins Creed Valhalla Update 2.20 Today Patch Notes 1.1.2. If you want to explore more then you can visit: Source
It was the complete guide on Assassins Creed Valhalla Update 2.20 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this update then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. It would be happy to solve your queries regarding Assassins Creed Valhalla Update 2.20.
You can also read:FIFA 21 Winter Refresh Date, Team, Prime ICON Moments