F1 2020 Update 1.15 is out and the players are very excited to know the changes made in this game and fixes made with this update. We have the complete patch notes of this update that will help you to explore the complete details.
You can also read: Destiny 2 Update 3.0.2 & Server Down Time on January 19, 2021
F1 2020 Update 1.15
This update is available to download, you can easily download this update on your desired platform and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. This update is available on various platforms such as PC, Google Stadia, PS4, as well as Xbox One. The size of this update is 470 MB, it will take very less space on your device. The size of this update may vary with the device. This update will make this game more flawless.
Download F1 2020 Update 1.15
This update would be automatically downloaded to your device if it did not then you can manually download this update on your device. Downloading updates on device would take different steps for different platforms.
If you want to manually download F1 2020 Update 1.15 on PS4 then first of all, open game library. After this, you have to move your cursor on F1 2020 game. After this, you can tap on the Options button that appears on your controller. Now you will see side menu on the screen. Now, you have to choose Check for Update. If any updates of this game will be available, you can easily download it to your PS4.
You can also read: BlueStacks For iPhone In 2021
F1 2020 Update 1.15 Patch Notes
- The developers has added the ability in order to enable equal performance in Time Trial.
- Now, Marcus Armstrong has the correct nationality.
- The developers has addressed the issue where the Artem Markelov will be quicker than intended.
- Now Pedro Piquet has the correct number of the rear wing.
- The developers have added the issue where the sponsor boards as well as garage textures were missing on Bahrain for F2 2020.
- Now, the users would not be able to incorrectly receive the warning while changing components between Practice and Qualifying.
- Apart from these, the developers have also fixed a lot of minor bugs.
- Some performance improvements has been added.
- With this update, AI related issues has been addressed.
- The crash has been fixed that was causing crash while skipping through cut scenes.
- The bugs where the camera functionality that has been restricted.
- The developers have fixed the weekly events that has related issue that can cause all players to exit the session after a host migration.
- The issue has been addressed where the players got disconnected from a game session.
You can also read: How To Fix Failed To Query For Tournament Rules Fortnite in 2021
More About F1 2020
After discussing F1 2020 Update 1.15 Patch Notes, you might be interested to know more about this game. Codemasters Birmingham is the developer as well as publisher of this game. This game was released on July 10, 2020. It comes under racing genre. This game supports both single-player, split-screen, as well as multiplayer. The players can enjoy playing this game solo or with friends. This game is thirteenth title of Formula 1 series. You can enjoy a lot while playing this game, it is full of fun and joy. This game is available for different platforms such as Microsoft Windows, Stadia, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. You can enjoy playing this game on any of these gaming platforms.
You can also read: KissAnime and GoGoAnime Free Streaming Alternatives in 2021
We have explained the complete patch notes of F1 2020 Update 1.15. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We hope this article would be helpful to you.