Destiny 2 Update 3.0.2 is announced. It would release on January 19, 2021 after server down of Destiny 2. On January 19th January, the server of this game would shout down and after maintenance the next update would be released. We have brought this article to explain the complete information regarding its patch notes, and server down.
You can also read: BlueStacks For iPhone In 2021
Destiny 2 Update 3.0.2
This update is going to be released on January 19, 2021. This update will fix a lot of bugs and errors to make this game bugs free. After the release of Destiny 2 latest update, you can enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The size of this update may vary with the platforms.
The game keeps on updating to add new features to the game and fix all the bugs and glitches so that players can play the game without any hassle on their gaming console.
You can also read: How To Fix Failed To Query For Tournament Rules Fortnite in 2021
Destiny 2 Server Down Time
Here is the complete server down time that will help you to know what will happen at what time:
- :00 AM PST: 1600 UTC
- The maintenance of this game will be started.
- The features of this game may be unavailable on Web, Third-Party Apps, as well as Mobile.
- 8:30 AM PST: 1630 UTC
- It would be bought offline for expected maintenance.
- The players would be removed from the activities as well as would not be able to log back into Destiny 2 until 9 AM PST on January 19, 2021.
- 9:00 AM PST: 1700 UTC
- It will start rolling out across different platforms as well as regions.
- The players could easily log back into Destiny 2.
- The players of his game may also face the sign-on issues as background maintenance is still ongoing.
- 10:00 AM PST: 1800 UTC
- The maintenance is expected to conclude.
- The console players who were facing the issues updating to Update 3.0.2 could restart their console as well as trying to download this update.
You can also read: KissAnime and GoGoAnime Free Streaming Alternatives in 2021
Destiny 2 Update 3.0.2 Patch Notes
Here is the complete preliminary patch notes of this game that will help you to explore more about this upcoming update:
- Hive bosses, in Ananh, Brood Queen and Xillox, were not counting as Hive boss kills in the bounties.
- The players can also get out of the environment in the several Crucible maps.
- Some players was not be able to respawn if they died during the boss fight of the Inverted Spire strike.
- MIDA Multi-Tool’s catalyst would not dropping from the Competitive Crucible wins.
- The quest items were not dropping in the Moon Freeroam activity.
- Garden of Salvation flawless completions were not awarding the “Inherent Perfection” Triumph.
- The Unrelenting perk was not also triggering the health regeneration.
- With Destiny 2 Update 3.0.2, an issue where the Grandmaster Nightfall timer was set to 30 minutes.
- Taken Psions were also replicating too rapidly in some of the Prophecy dungeon encounters.
- The High Celebrant will not take the damage and it would also not go to the Ascendant Plane.
- The developers have also fixed the issue to exploit where players could have “Shelter From the Storm” permanently applied in the Deep Stone Crypt raid.
- With Destiny 2 Update 3.0.2, the developers have fixed the issue where the Cloudstrike hits on the Divinity cage counted as two precision hits.
- The developers of this game has also fixed an issue that was about PlayStation 5 preventing clan rosters from loading.
We have explained the complete information regarding Destiny 2 Update 3.0.2. After the release of this patch, we would be first to inform you about the further information. If you have any doubt regarding this upcoming update or server down then you can drop your queries in the comment section. It would be our pleasure to solve your doubts regarding Destiny 2 Update 3.0.2.
You can also read: Want to Know More about GameGem For iOS Download?