Destiny 2 Update 2.09 is out and the players are very excited to know the changes made with this update. This update has made a lot of changes in the game. The size of thus update for PS4 is 590 MB, it may vary with the device. The update would be automatically downloaded to your device, if it didn’t then you can download this update manually to your device. We have the complete patch notes of this game.
You can also read: Hitman 3 Download For Android & iOS
Destiny 2 Update 2.09 Patch Notes
- The issue has been fixed where the Code of the Siegebreaker path and Phoenix Cradle Exotic can create invisible Sunspots from the Stasis crystals.
- The developers have fixed the issue where the Flawless Execution had a delayed trigger.
- Whisper of Fissures
- Max/min damage vs. non-Super players from 42-22 to 30-4 has been reduced.
- Max/min damage vs. super players from 42-22 to 16-2 has been reduced.
- The detonation radius vs. players from 10m to 9m has been reduced with Destiny 2 Update 2.09.
- The issue has been fixed where the Dragonfly could roll on the Cold Front Submachine Gun.
- The bugs has been fixed where MIDA Multi-Tool’s catalyst was not dropping.
- It would be changed with Swashbuckler.
- With Destiny 2 Update 2.09, the developers have fixed the issue where Cloudstrike hits on the Divinity cage counted as two precision hits.
- The bugs has been fixed where Unrelenting perk was not triggering health regeneration.
You can also read: Hitman 3 Download For PC Windows 10 & Mac
- The issue has been fixed where some players could not respawn if they died during the boss fight of the Inverted Spire strike.
- With Destiny 2 Update 2.09 , the developers have fixed an issue where the fireteam can encounter other fireteams in Sorrow’s Harbor and be unable to complete the Scarlet Keep strike.
- The issue has been fixed where the Grandmaster Nightfall timer was set to 30 minutes.
Raids And Dungeons
- The bugs have been fixed where the Garden of Salvation flawless completions would fail to award the Inherent Perfection Triumph.
- The developers have fixed the issue in the Garden of Salvation raid where players can backtrack from the boss checkpoint in order to complete the first encounter again for rewards.
- There was a bug in the Deep Stone Crypt where players were stuck in suppressed state after crash, the developers have fixed this bug.
You can also read: F1 2020 Update 1.15 January 2021 Patch Notes is Out
- The lighting on PC GPUs to help increase performance has been optimised.
- The issue has been fixed where the clan rosters were not loading correctly on PlayStation 5.
- The developers have added the missing lore tab for the Starfarer 7M Dawning ship.
- The developers have fixed an issue where some quests were provided by Eris that was used “challenge” iconography but did not grant Powerful rewards.
- With Destiny 2 Update 2.09, the developers have fixed the issue of powerful rewards from the Season of the Hunt mission ‘Coup de Grace’ were not correctly gated weekly.
- “Might of the Traveler” Gambit weekly bounty has been removed.
- The issue has been fixed that was causing the high value targets in order to drop more motes than intended.
You can also read: Destiny 2 Update 3.0.2 & Server Down Time on January 19, 2021
- The areas have been fixed where the players could also exit the environment in the give Crucible maps: Exodus Blue, Cauldron, Widow’s Court, and Twilight Gap.
- The issue has been fixed where the Rumble matches were not entering overtime.
We have explained the Destiny 2 Update 2.09 January 2021 Patch Notes, if you want to explore more then you can visit: Source
It was the complete guide on Destiny 2 Update 2.09. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this update then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries.