GBWhatsApp is the modified version of the original messaging application that is used by a million users worldwide as an alternative to WhatsApp. With the rest of almost the same features, switching from the modified app to the original app is so easy without losing chats or messages.
If you are new to GBWhatsApp, downloading and installing this Internet-based calling and messaging app is easy on your Android device. Here’s how:
- Simply go to Google Play Store and type GBWhatsApp on the search bar and hit the magnifying glass icon from the screen, search, or ENTER button from your keyboard.
- Click on the GBWhatsApp app from the search result and tap INSTALL to initiate the download.
- Wait for the download to complete, tap OPEN to launch the app, and enter your mobile number.
- Then, set your name and other pertinent details that you would like to be published or accessed by people on your contact list on this application.
- You can now start using GBWhattsApp.
But if you are using an existing GBWhatsApp and would like to update it in 2021, there is no need to uninstall and reinstall the app. The existing GBWhatsApp on your device will automatically update.
But if you are updating your device and do not want to install the app on your new tablet or smartphone without losing your chat history and messages, check the steps below:
- Go to your phone SETTINGS and enable the “UNKNOWN SOURCE” option.
- Then, download GBWhatsApp on your device.
- Wait for the download to complete, open the APK file, and click INSTALL.
- Once it is complete, launch the app and enter your registered mobile number.
- Wait for the number verification to be completed. Then, click the RESTORE button if you want to back-up your previous data.
- Set your name, profile picture, and such.
GBWhatsApp 2021 features:
- This latest GBWhatsApp version allows users to send videos up to 50MB compared to the old version which is only 16MB.
- Various emojis and GIFs are now available.
- Support is available in over 100 languages.
- This version also allows users to send APK files in video, audio, and documents. This way, more data can be shared.
- Users are not given the option to hide the last seen feature to specific users or contacts.
- Sending multiple images in one go is now allowed to a maximum of 90 images.
- A payment button option is now available should you use GBWhatsApp for online business transactions. That way, payment can be done easily to anyone with bank accounts.
- Sending of audio clips are allowed up to 100MB instead of the old 16MB.
- Users now have the option to pay video clips through their preferred music player.
- Users can change the icon and notification item from the app’s settings.
- GBWhatsApp status can be easily updated through the select and copy feature.
Given the current situation worldwide, GBWhatsApp bridges the gap that most of us experience. With GBWhatsApp, communication has never been this fun and interesting.