With more than 100 million monthly active users each, Roblox and Minecraft are now dominating the sandbox game arena. Minecraft has long been a favorite because of its unique gameplay while Roblox features a huge global community that allows users to create their own games or play other user-generated games.
Due to the high demand for these games, they are now available to download for different platforms through APK files that you can find online.
How to download Roblox APK
Roblox, the highly successful sandbox game created by Erik Cassel and David Baszucki features a user-generated platform where players can play games and interact with each other. To download the Roblox APK on your device, simply follow these steps:
- Download the Roblox APK file from a reliable online source to your phone.
- Go to Settings, Security Settings and Enable “Unknown Sources” to prevent any problems when downloading the APK file.
- Look for the APK file and start the installation process. Once downloading is done, you can already see a shortcut on your device’s main screen so you can easily access Roblox whenever you want to play the game.
With the Roblox APK, you can enjoy several features including avatars that you can customize by changing faces, finding hats, changing outfits and adding new gear. You can also try different styles of playing and experience thousands of games created by users from around the world.
How to download Minecraft APK
Minecraft, the highly popular game that allows users to explore a blocky, 3D world to gather raw materials and tools to create their own virtual worlds, has been a hit among kids, teens and even adults. So if you’re just about to join this community, here’s how to download Minecraft APK for free on your device:
- Download the Minecraft APK file to your device.
- Go to Settings, Security Settings and enable “Unknown Sources” to make sure that you don’t encounter problems while installing the game on your device.
- Open the Minecraft APK file and click the install button to start the download process. Once it’s done, the Minecraft shortcut will appear on your home screen for easy access.
Both Minecraft and Roblox are definitely must-haves for any gaming enthusiast. Aside from being highly entertaining, they also allow for creativity and interaction, which other games don’t usually offer. And with the right supervision, these games are perfectly safe to play for kids.