For many years, pro wrestling has gained the attention of both fans and critics from around the world. But while there were questions raised about the WWE being a legitimate sport, no one could stop its popularity from going beyond the ring.
In fact, the WWE game now has millions of fans that wait for every new release with much anticipation.
To keep up with the growing demand for the WWE 2K series, developers finally released the WWE 2K20 in PS4, Xbox One and yes, Windows PC.
The game featuring champions Becky Lynch and Roman Reigns focuses on the evolution of women in the sport and for the first time, Visual Concepts has taken over the development of the game.
What are its top features?
True to the game’s credibility, WWE2K20 is packed with features including:
- A WWE Towers mode follows the story focusing on RAW Women’s champion Roman Reigns and her quest for supremacy.
- The MyCareer mode gives you the option to play as a male or female character.
- The WWE 2K20 Showcase features the story of four horsewomen—Flair, Lynch, Bayley and Sasha Banks—and how they evolved in their careers in pro wrestling. This gives a more real life experience that a lot of players are craving for these days.
- There are several changes in making matches. This includes match limits for both minor and major shows, more championship titles and a lot of concurrent rivals. You can also now create custom matches in the Match tables.
- You can choose rules and your own arena for up to 6 players. You can also allow only WWE superstars when choosing players.
- QuickPlay instantly books you a slot in matches that are ready to begin.
What are the system requirements?
To download WWE 2K20 on your computer, you must have Windows 7/8/10 with 8GB RAM and 40GB available storage space.
How do you install WWE 2K20?
Installation is simple. You just need to download the WWE 2K20 installer and launch it. Then, click Next, choose a specific directory and start the download process.
Are you ready to start playing?
WWE 2K20 definitely has a lot to offer to take your gaming experience to another level. Whether you’re a WWE fan or not, this game is worth a try not only because of its fun matches but also because you get a feel of what it’s like to be a real WWE superstar.