For many years, Minecraft Pocket Edition APK has been one of the most downloaded games for the Android operating system. What started as a sandbox video game has transformed into different versions, the most popular of which is the pocket edition that allows players to enjoy their favorite game on their mobile device.
Described as the animated version of Lego, Minecraft lets players enjoy hours of creating virtual worlds and fighting enemies using different resources.
How to download/extract the Minecraft PE APK file?
If you’re planning on downloading the Minecraft PE APK file on your Android device, just follow these simple steps:
- Download the Minecraft PE file from a reliable website and install it on your mobile phone or tablet.
- If you attempt to run the game after installation and a license issue pops up, you can download the Lucky Patcher app and install it on your device. Then, run the app and search for Minecraft to address the license issue.
How to install the Minecraft PE APK file with Lucky Patcher?
Installing the Minecraft Pocket Edition file is easy with the help of the Lucky Patcher app. Follow these steps:
- On Lucky Patcher, wait for the pop menu and click Create modified APK file. Then, tap on APK without License Verification.
- Enable the auto mode box from the next popup menu and click on Rebuild the App.
- Wait for Lucky Patcher to create a modified version of the Minecraft PE APK file and tap on the Go to file button after to press the APK file highlighted by Lucky Patcher.
- Lick on uninstall and install from all the possibilities listed.
- Android will then ask if you want to uninstall the app. After uninstalling, try to install again and launch the Minecraft PE file. It should already work without any license verification issues.
Some of the best features that you can enjoy with Minecraft PE are its two gaming modes: survival and creative. It also has four difficulty levels—peaceful, easy, normal and hard—and a wide range of worlds to choose from. You can even enjoy the game with your friends through the multiplayer option through Wi-Fi.
There are also a lot of interesting in-game items and you can collect valuables to exchange for awesome weekly prizes. Are you ready to start enjoying Minecraft to find out why it’s one of the most popular games in the world?