There are plenty of sources where you can download Minecraft APK aside from its official site. But if you are concerned about the repercussions when violating the law, then you can always go for the paid version of the game.
However, lots of people would want to avoid the whole hullabaloo and download a more indulgent app like Roblox APK instead. So, if you are not fond of installing premium games from an alternate source, you can always pick another game that might suit your needs.
What Is Roblox?
Roblox is a massive multiplayer online game that allows users to create, play, and share games. It is available on Android, iOS, Mac OS, and Windows devices.
Installing Roblox On Android
Here are steps on how to install Roblox APP on your Android device.
- Go to the Play Store from any of your Android devices
- At the search field, type ‘Roblox’ and hit Enter.
- At the results field, tap the name that suits what you are searching for.
- When the Install interface shows up, tap ‘Install’ to download and install the app on your mobile device.
- Then, open the Roblox mobile app and tap ‘Games’ to find and play a game.
But that does not stop there because you can also install Roblox on several other platforms, including iOS and Windows.
Installing Roblox On iOS
- Tap the App Store from your Apple device.
- From the search box, look for ‘Roblox’ and tap Enter.
- You can tap the first one to show up on the list of relevant apps.
- Then, tap the ‘Install’ button that prompts you within the app download/install interface.
- You will be asked to enter your password for the iTunes Store account. Enter the password and tap ‘OK’.
You may also opt for the Touch ID if your device offers such feature.
- Open the Roblox Mobile app and touch the ‘Games’ tab to find and play a game.
Install Roblox On Windows
- You only have to download Roblox from a trusted site.
- After the file has been downloaded on your PC, double-click on the file in order to start the installation process. Simply follow the instructions on the popup that serves as the interface for installing Roblox.
Roblox will detect your operating system and sends the suitable version compatible to your OS. The installation process might take a while to finish. The file will install the browser plugin to let you play Roblox games, as well as the Roblox Studio to design games.