Appcola is a freeware app filed under the iOS system utility. You install it on Windows and have access to your iPad or iPhone right from your PC. This administration tool makes it easier to manage your iPhone from your computer.
Think of it as a platform where you can combine iOS with Windows to a certain extent. If you already have iTunes on your PC, Appcola lets you do and enjoy more.
Make sure your iPhone or iPad is associated with your PC for this software utility to work. Only devices running on iOS 7 and above and iDevices like the iPhone 5 and above are compatible with the app.
What can you do with Appcola?
- Send quick polls
- Share calendar for quick and easy scheduling
- Supports group chats and allows multiple users to send quick polls and share calendar
- Share location with friends
- Lossless photo compression
- File management
- Improve iPhone speed
AppCola for Windows
This freeware that is licensed for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems lets you enjoy the many features of AppCola on PC. These include:
- Downloading apps for PC and iOS versions for free
- Optimize photos to reduce their storage while maintaining their original quality
- Manage the update notifications, fix the flash, perform a system scan on your iPhone via the PC version
- Compress large files
- Clear up the trash and speed up your iPhone
- A huge collection of high definition and quality wallpapers that are classified into several categories
- Create professional ringtones or turn your favorite song into a new ringtone
AppCola for Windows is compatible with the following operating systems:
From your PC, you will see different parts of your iPhone or iPad. The app’s UI is partitioned into tabs.
The Principal tab, for example, is where you can see general information and insights about your iOS device. Other tabs let you access different application on your mobile phone and refresh them, and access photos, music libraries, contacts, call log, and messages.
Appcola vs the app Cola
Now, don’t confuse Appcola with the app Cola, an iOS app that serves as an all-in-one chat platform.
This is thanks to ‘Bubbles,’ an interactive chat feature of the app. According to creators, one Bubble can do what a dozen text messages can.
The same bubble also contains a range of information, such as flight information that is updated in real-time.
According to Cola CEO David Temkin, the company operates on the policy of “text less, do more.” And this is easily reflected on Bubble where you can do and see more without the need to switch apps.
Appcola is not the app named Cola
Just so we’re clear, we’re talking about Appcola and not the app Cola.
Before you download and install, make sure to check that your Windows OS is compatible with the Appcola. Must be any of the following: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP.
Also, uninstall Lasy Notes if you installed it. This is an old version of the Appcola that was available in the AppStore but was revoked.
Then, go to the Appcola download page to get started.