A few popular Android emulators have once again been put to the test by fans. This time, the ones under the spotlight are Nox and BlueStacks. But do they really meet the requirements for iOS users? Here are some insights to give you a better picture of what both apps can do.
Nox App Player is one that Mac users can use to play any Android game or app. Here are the basic features of the app.
- You can use this app for free
- Access the Play Store and install any Android app
- Install any third party APK file
- Provides great gaming experience with its intuitive user interface
- It has a native browser, which also provides access to the Camera, People, Play Store, and Settings
Since this app has been designed for Mac users, it can also work on the iPad and iPhone. Likewise, it has been created by developers to emulate Android apps for the iOS.
Download With Caution
You can download Nox App Player from a third party but not from the App Store. You only have to acquire it from a reliable site to avoid any issues. This app is compatible with the Mac OS only, but there are also other alternative emulators you can use for the iPad and iPhone, but you need to do so with caution.
If you are confused why an iPad or iPhone user would want to run an Android app, then you should know that many people haven’t embraced iOS yet. Perhaps this is because Android mobile devices are still more popular compared to iOS devices.
That said, you can have the satisfaction of running BlueStacks for iOS in order to run Android apps without any trouble. Since Android products are incompatible with competing Apple apps and products, there is a new generation of BlueStacks that you can use for this.
The app is called BlueStacks for iOS, but it can only be run on your Mac. There is no copy developed yet for the latest iPad or iPhone either. Nevertheless, you can download a copy for your Mac instead to be able to take advantage of the features on both Android and iOS devices.
- Supports a huge range of peripherals, which include keyboards, mouse, touchpads, and webcams, including a variety of graphic cards
- Launches a range of apps, which includes ARMs and x86 versions
- Seamless file transfers between different OS and devices
- Helps keep data synced over the cloud
- Compatible with Android-on-TV and other advanced tech solutions
Advantages Of BlueStacks For iOS
- The most recent iterations of BlueStacks can run 96% compatible apps developed for Android
- Its developer claims that it can run 86% of all mobile games Created by one of the most decorated software security systems
- Less than 200MB in size
- Latest built works seamlessly with any iOS device
- A group of industry giants, such as AMD, Intel, and Samsung, support the developers of this app.
Although there are little known virus or malware attacks for the Mac, it is still necessary to be aware of malicious programs. Take note that hackers are always on the lookout for their next victim.