Table of Contents
A lot of people are now getting aware about the App Store alternative named HiPStore. If you are the last person to know more about the app, then here are some details that you might have missed already.
Take note that you can’t acquire the HiPStore from the Apple App Store, so you need to download it from a third party. If you are getting interested about this app, try to read more about it from this article.
Why Download HiPStore
Needless to say, a lot of people would want to download updated versions of some apps they are using. However, the latest tweaks might not be available without payment. Therefore, they are looking for alternatives to the App Store to do it.
Features Of HiPStore
- Download apps without using an Apple ID and password
- Clean user interface allowing users to easily navigate through the store
- Guarantees no crashing
- Virus-free app
- Download and install more than a thousand apps and games
- Download and install hacked and tweaked apps and games for free
- Works on most iOS versions and devices
- Allows you to take advantage of the paid tweaks and Cydia apps without any fee or jailbreak
- Doesn’t require coding knowledge to use the app
Take note that HiPStore is based online, so you can visit its homepage on Safari and download the tweaks without installing the app.
Downloading And Installing The HiPStore
- You have to launch the Safari browser on your iPad or iPhone and visit the page to begin installing the app. Take note that this download link only works on Safari. You will find the install button from there and click on it to begin the installation process.
- You will then be asked about the passcode of your device if you have set one
- You will be prompted to install the app, so just click on the Install button
- Another popup will prompt you to confirm the process. Simply click the Install button below the screen to continue.
- After that, you can click the Done button to finish the installation process
You can now navigate to the home screen and find the HiPStore already installed on your device.
Untrusted Enterprise Developer Issue
You may encounter issues such as the HiPStore Untrusted Enterprise or HiPStore Not Working when you try to open the app. You can fix it though if you mimic the simple steps below.
- When you get an Untrusted Enterprise Developer popup, just click the Cancel button.
- Then go to Settings – General Settings – Profile and click on the Trust button. For iOS 9 or newer versions, you can go to Settings – General Settings – Device Management – Profile and click the Trust button.
- Then seek the HiPStore app in the apps section and click it. Then tap the link colored in blue named Trust the Developer link.
- Then a popup will prompt you to confirm the action. Just click the Trust button when prompted
Finally, you can open the app again from the home screen and tap the icon for HiPStore without any trouble.