Table of Contents
Are you thrilled to use a Mod version of the popular WhatsApp? If so, then here are a couple of WhatsApp mods that you might want to know more about.
GBWhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus has been around for quite some time now and you should be able to know the advantages you can get out of them.
GBWhatsApp For iOS
You might have heard that GBWhatsApp was only available for Android devices. But now due to high demand by iOS device users, GBWhatsApp for iPhone has been developed. In fact, it is the latest version that allows you run the app on iOS platforms.
So GBWhatsApp is not only for Android but also for iOS devices.
Here are basic features of the app to use it on your iPhone.
- Use 2 different versions of WhatsApp in a single device without trouble
- Pick particular contacts for custom settings
- Broadcast a single message to 600 people, which is simply amazing
- Keep messages unseen after seeing it for selected contacts
- Copy and send texts to others without copying a person’s details
- You can have a lot of space for sending documents or images in bulk
- Set the status limit up to 35 characters
- Download the app from a reliable site. Take note that it is always important to keep your devices secure and downloading apps from third parties can be a bit risky.
- After downloading the file, you can install it from the downloads folder
- Launch the app by tapping the icon found on your home screen.
WhatsApp Plus For iOS
Since the original version of WhatsApp doesn’t provide all the features and functions a custom version of the app was developed. It is known as WhatsApp++ for iPhone.
Advantages Of WhatsApp++
- Hide the blue double check indicating that you have read the messages
- Hide the last seen and online status
- Be able to customize the interface
- Add a bigger profile picture without editing it
- Sending an unlimited number of multimedia files is allowed
- Recording audio is also allowed simply by tapping the mic button without pressing it while speaking
- You can block the app with the use of a lock code or Touch ID
- Sharing music from your device is also allowed
- First, you need to uninstall WhatsApp Messenger from your iPhone
- Then, download the IPA file to your computer
- Get the Cydia Impactor and connect your iPhone to your computer. A few versions are also available for Linux, macOS, and Windows
- Open the app with it and input your Apple ID and password for app verification. Then, the software will install the app on your device.
- Go to the Settings – General – Profiles menu and at the new WhatsApp profile tap on the ‘Trust this developer’ option
Don’t Get Banned on WhatsApp
After completing the steps, you can now launch the app and begin to chat as you would on the original version. But you get more of the functionality and features from the mod version for iOS.