Between Android and iOS devices, you are more likely to install tweaked or modified apps on the former than the latter. Boo-hoo to iPhone and iPad users.
But not anymore.
With the AppValley app, you can install modified apps and games on your iPad and iPhone.
What is it exactly?
This mobile app installer offers one of the largest selections of content and a host of unofficial and modified content for the iPhone and iPad at zero cost.
It gives you access to several features.
- Apps and games from the iOS app store
- Cydia apps and tweaks such as games emulators and screen recorders
- Modified apps that have been tweaked four extra features such as Snapchat++, Spotify ++, and Deezer++
- Free unlocked and top-ranked games the come with additional features
Moreover, the AppValley app is said to be safe and reliable to use.
It can be downloaded and installed on an Android, iPad or iPhone device. The installation process will vary for each, however.
AppValley and Kodi
Kodi is a media center app that is popularly downloaded via the app valley. It is a massively popular application because it allows users to streamline and access all media content in one place.
The app is available on almost all platforms but not the iOS. At least this was the case before app valley came into the picture. Back then, the iPhone has to be jailbroken in order to install Kodi.
How to install Kodi for the iPhone without jailbreak
This is a two-part process when you don’t have AppValley installed yet.
Part I: Install AppValley
- Fire up Safari and go to the AppValley webpage.
- Tap on the “Install” button and click “Allow” on the dialog box that opens.
- Tap on “Close” on the dialog box and open Settings of your mobile device.
- Tap on “Profile Downloaded”
- On the window that opens, tap “Install” at the top right corner.
- Type in your iPhone’s passcode when prompted. This will complete the app installation.
- Once you go back to the home screen you will see the AppValley icon.
In the event that the AppValley website doesn’t work, click on the Twitter handle found on the site to access the updated domain.
- Click on the AppValley icon to launch the app and then search for Kodi.
- Choose which build of Kodi you prefer and then tap on the get button.
- At the prompt that will appear tap “Install” button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Once installed open Settings > General > Profiles and Device Management.
- Tap Enterprise App.
- From the next screen, tap “Trust Shanghai P&C…”
- From the prompt tap “Trust”. This will complete the installation. You will then have access to Kodi and all of its add-ons and features.
Aside from Kodi, other apps and games you can download from the AppValley are:
- Phoenix Jailbreak
- Electra Jailbreak
- Happy Chick
- MineCraft PE
- MovieBox App – Alternatives
- WhatsApp Plus
AppValley supports the following iOS versions:
- iOS 12 (up to iOS 12.3.1)
- iOS 11 (up to iOS 7)
- All models of iPad
If you’re using Android, you can install install AppValley using its APK file. With this app, iOS users get the upper hand. You should also check out AppValley VIP.