Table of Contents
GBWhatsApp is one of the apps you might have already installed on your Android device. But if you are one of those who are still looking for a way to install the app on your device, here are some quick info that you need to know.
Basically, GBWhatsApp is just the mod version of WhatsApp which you can enjoy with more features than ever. Moreover, the developers have made sure that the app is regularly updated. This would ensure that the app becomes an integral part of your device without having any issues.
Minimum System Requirements
- It can be installed on rooted or non-rooted Android devices
- Provides some hidden features other than the basic ones you can get from WhatsApp
- It requires Android version 4.0 or later
- It has a small app size of 37.14MB
- The most recent version is 6.40
Here is how you can install the latest version of GBWhatsApp APK on your device.
- After downloading the APK file from a reliable source, click on Settings à Security à Unknown Sources and enable this feature by ticking on the box found on its right side
- Simply install the app by clicking on the downloaded file on your device.
- Open the app and enter the mobile number that you are using. This includes the region and the area code that you need to input before you can use the app.
- You will then receive a notification on your phone regarding your OTP code. Then, your device is ready to use GBWhatsApp.
Some Notable Features Of GBWhatsApp
- Enables locked voice recording, which enables you to send longer voice messages without touching the voice icon
- Be able to get notifications from revoked messages
- There is an added feature like the Payment option, which enables you to make payments via registered bank accounts
- There are more emojis being added to support related features
- Enable DND mode in WhatsApp, which can disable GBWhatsApp Internet
- Be able to revoke multiple messages in WhatsApp at once
Check requirements first
Make sure your Android device is capable of installing GBWhatsApp by checking the minimum system requirements first.