Many WhatsApp users love the app because it has a lot of cool features (document sharing, group messaging, video chat). However, it’s not without limitations. The restrictions on the original app gave rise to mods like GBWhatsApp. This well-known mod comes jam-packed with features.
With GBWhatsApp, you can hide your online status, copy text messages with date and time stamp and broadcast a message to 600 people all at once for free.
With the latest version of GBWhatsApp, you can install it on a desktop computer. Below you’ll find specific guides for getting this done.
Download and Installation for PC
- Download BlueStacks by using this link and then follow the installation wizard.
- Once BlueStacks is completely installed, configure it, and launch it on your PC.
- Sign in with your Gmail account to finish the configuration process.
- Download the latest version of the GBWhatsApp APK by going to the link mentioned above.
- Click on the “Install APK” button in BlueStacks.
- Select the apk file. Point to the location where you have downloaded the “GBWhatsApp.apk” file and then install it. You will then be asked for your mobile number and verify it via OTP.
- Once you are finished with the verification process, you will be able to use GBWhatsApp on your Windows PC.
Installing the mod on an Apple device like an iPhone or iPad is possible but does come with risks. Since GBWhatsApp is not in the Apple Store, the gadget would have to undergo jailbreaking in order to get the app to work.
Jailbreaking is risky because it compromises the integrity of the device. It voids the manufacturer’s warranty and bypasses security measures put in place, making that iPhone or iPad vulnerable to viruses and malware.
If you’re an iPhone user who wants to download GBWhatsApp, doing a bit more research on the implications of doing so is highly recommended.