Download VidMate for Free and Get WhatsApp Clips
Streaming sites have been hugely popular with the people on the internet for obvious reasons. They allow access to a wide variety of visual media – from how-to videos to your favorite series on television.
Not surprisingly, there are applications that want to enrich this viewing experience by enabling viewers to download movies and shows onto their devices. Vidmate is one such application.
Many people are partial to this video downloading app because of its numerous features. These include but are not limited to the following:
- Download videos in 144p and 1080p resolution
- Unlimited and multiple file downloads
- A clean and interactive user interface
- Works not just on a number of devices including mobile phones, tablets, and desktop PCs
- Although it’s originally developed for Android, Vidmate works on tech that runs operating systems like iOS and Windows.
Vidmate is also compatible with most of the popular streaming and video hosting services like Vimeo, Dailymotion, YouTube, Instagram, FunnyorDie, Vine, Tumblr, Soundcloud, and Metacafe.
The WhatsApp Connection
As indicated in the title of this article, Vidmate also works well on WhatsApp. Like many online messaging services, users can send, receive, and view video messages on the app.
Funny video clips are especially popular as WhatsApp has a library of it. Just follow the easy step-by-step guide below so you can download a funny clip to your device using Vidmate.
- Open WhatsApp.
- Click More on the homepage Site Navigation. Locate the Whatsapp Funny Videos in the “Other Sites” list.
- Find and open the Whatsapp video you’d like to download.
- Click on the download button at the lower right corner.
- Select whether to download media in audio or video format.
- Select the quality of the video/audio.
- Click on download. After the download is finished, you can find the downloaded Whatsapp video by tapping on the download icon at the upper right corner.
Don’t have Vidmate yet? You can search for the app on the Google Play Store or the Apple Store. For desktop users, here’s an APK file you can use to download it on your PC.