8 Steps To Downloading Minecraft: Pocket Edition On An Apple Device
There are a plethora of online games that have been altered so mobile users can play them on smaller devices. One such popular game is Minecraft, which can now be played on mobile devices and is called Minecraft: Pocket Edition for both the iOS and Android systems.
Apple device users can rejoice as they can download the latest IPA file format for the game, installing it on any iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch they want. While players can download it from anywhere, they need to choose a reputable site. The file is priced at $6.99, but it can be found elsewhere for free. Consumers just need to look and be careful where they get the file from.
The IPA’s file size is 174MB, which most people already have installed on their devices. The file addresses some significant bugs, which means the game will run for quite some time to ensure game players have a great experience with it.
There’s no reason to jailbreak an iOS device to install the file. However, there are a few things that must be done to ensure installation success of the Minecraft: Pocket Edition game.
- You will need to have the Cydia Impactor tool downloaded and installed on your device, which they can get for free. Visit cydiaimpactor.com to download the files and save them after extracting them.
- You must have downloaded the Minecraft: Pocket Edition IPA file to continue with the next step.
- Connect the device to a USB cord to download and install the file. Be sure the most recent iTunes version is installed on the device as well.
- Launch the executable file for impactor. Be sure to pick the right device from the list of possible devices that appear on a list.
- Move the IPA file into the impactor window.
- Have your Apple ID and password on hand.
- Follow the instructions to install the device.
- Once installed, go to your device’s Settings area. Hit General, Profile & Device Management. You’re looking for the recently installed profile for the app. Hit the “Trust” option to approve it, so it’ll run on the iOS device.