By using an Internet browser, desktop client, or mobile app, you can easily access Gmail. Needless to say, you can set it up in order to send or receive messages using your Gmail account. You can also configure your Gmail account on other mail clients, here’s how.
- Open your Web browser, such as Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Edge, to access your Gmail account.
- Simply type https://www.gmail.com into the address bar of your browser or you can go to the google.com homepage and click the grid icon to see the Gmail icon and click on it.
- You will be asked to type your email address and your password. If you do not have a Gmail account yet, then you have to create one.
- If you don’t want to enter your password every time you open your Gmail account, you can check the box named “Stay signed in”. However, you need to do this if you are not sharing the computer with anyone else.
- You need to click the “Sign in” button after typing the correct username and password.
You can also add a signature on each email that you send. So, you need not type your name or designation every time. This can also help you ensure that you won’t forget to include your designation or any other essential details after you compose your email.
Upon logging into your Gmail account, simply click on the settings icon at the top-right corner of the window. Then, from the General tab, scroll down until you can see the Signature option. This will enable you to insert any desired text to be your signature. You can also choose an image as your signature to the email that you compose. Just don’t add too many details to it and proceed by clicking “Save Changes”.