There are plenty of antivirus software available and many PC users can feel overwhelmed when having to choose one. For those who are not sure which company and product to chose, there is a feature which must be included: Tune Up.
What is the Tune Up toll?
It is a repair tool used to fix common computer errors, protect users from file loss, malware and hardware failure. Tune Up also optimizes the PC so as to get maximum performance.
It is important to use an antivirus with Tune Up in order to protect your computer from virus, Trojan horse, spyware and other kinds of malware.
Recommended antivirus with Tune Up
There are several antivirus in the market, however there are some which come with Tune Up: Bitdefender, BullGuard Premium Protection, Panda Internet Security, Norton Security PC Tune UP and AVG TuneUp.
Why Bitdefender is the first choice:
This antivirus software is one of the best because it provides security-enhancing features and non-stop tech support.
Other features include:
- Clean and user-friendly interface
- Examination of suspicious files
- Protection against pop up threats
- USB immunizer to block flash drive malware
- Detection of vulnerable software
- Gamer mode
- Tools for safe online banking
- Improvement of system performance
The BullGuard Premium Protection is antivirus software made to detect malware and separate safe files from malicious ones. The software has an entire section for PC Tune Up and it offers antimalware, anti-phishing features and antispyware protection. More features include:
- Firewall protection
- Does not provide a password manager, file shredder or virtual keyboard
- Bootable rescue CD
- Performance issues are checked
- Problems are optimized
- Gaming mode
- Automatic scanning or SNS and removable media
It does not matter which one you choose, it only matters to use Tune Up protection as well.